Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boston Red Sox

So I am a HUGGGGGE Boston Red Sox fan. and this week they started the playoffs. I had high hopes for them, but what do they do? They get swept in the first round by the Angles. I mean come on Red Soxs you played HORRIBLE. I guess there is always next year. :(

Other than baseball ending college basketball is about to begin. Now I think I am a bigger college basketball fan than another person you will meet. It gives you the NBA feel but the kids actually try every game. It is high paced and exciting and i enjoy it alot. GO HEELS

1 comment:

  1. To turn this into something about writing, you need to relate this to something about class. Have you ever done any research on the Sox or the Tarheels? How about looking at their coverage? Do you have a favorite sportswriter? What do you like about that person's writing?

    ReplyDelete